Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cupcakes & Muffins.

Yeah, lookie my profile. Adorable slash cute slash pretty slash nice slash nyummy ? I KNOW :D HAHAHA. Thanks to Bean my profile looks better, plus more cheery. Right ? :D

Today.. What happened uh ? Oh yeah. I was supposed to meet Lola but.. I dont know what happened. I dont know how to contact her. So we ended up not seeing each other. She didn't even come online. Kinda pissed off, sheesh. Just wanna see her for the last time before she goes off to her hostel. Ahh, so I spent my boring day sleeping, eating, watching TiVo & help Ma clean the storeroom.

In the evening, Axxxx texted me "Yunie, belanja minum jom?" Kepala hathak awok. HAHA I was bored so I said yes. Axxxx came with Axxxx and we yak & yak & yak at Shifaa/Hj. Maidin. Hxxxx joined us later. Its been a while since the last time we lepak like this. About.. 6 months I guess ? Haih.

I watched 2 movies at night. HAHA I was planning to come online but got stuck when I watched Goal II : Living The Dream. If Im not mistaken, that was the title. Thennnnn, Kak Venji & Lee said they wanna watch Ghost House so I joined em. Wasn't that scary pon (:

Ahh, thats all for today. I miss my friends (like I have any LOL if you guys are my frnds, COMMENT MY BLOG WAHAHAHA - psycho, I know) Ugh. Plus 7 days left until school starts. Woah its gonna be my SENIOR YEAR ! (:

P/S: Koi's new display picture is C-U-T-E ! :D

9 comments:

bna said...

kte komen ni pasal kte kwn awk tau..

Yunie Meow said...

yeay. sorang kawan sejati :D HAHAHA.

The World of Bella said...

hahah, eh, awk dari cheras kn tgl ktne?

Awan said...

h!..slam kenal..
nice blog..
ditunggu Follow balikna..

The World of Bella said...

ohh, i'm from johor state. currently stay bp.
i thought u tgl alam damai, bole singgah2.
haha =))

The World of Bella said...

b stands for rock
p stands for chisel
hehe. ;DD
yeahh, mcm jaoh jew.

... said...

hey, don't talk bout school la. benci owh. senior year x best. nmpk sgt kite pelajar plg tue kat skola tuh. haha.

Yunie Meow said...

but kita plng berkuasa la Barney ! HAHAHAH

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!