Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Pinky.

Went to McD today. Teman Hilary date with my exboyfriend's cousin, Arep. HAHA. He was being all malu malu, shy and stuff. Afif was there too, he looks more matured. LOL. I dont feel like blogging everything that happened just now. HAHA. Just wanna say..



Damn. Only Hil and Syaza know how that pink shirt guy drives me crazy. He's so cute ! Haha Never felt this way for such a long long long long long long long long long time. About 2 years plus I suppose ? Sad, isn't ? HAHA.

J is an asshole !

P/S: I seriously hate BlogSpot.com. Sheesh.

2 comments:

Hilary Lim Mae Yan said...

date?
yeah rite
yeah
pink guy
white dgn stripes lg hensem ok?
gosh.
buta btul.

hypersyaza said...

waa!!

is was really amusing to see yunie's reaction lol.

i dont remember that guy's face though..
except for his pink shirt XP