Friday, December 12, 2008

Retardation takes place.

I got up at 2.30pm today, HAHA. I was on the phone with my ex-boyfriend for a few hours. I slept at 7am so excuse me :) Just as I was about to text Hilary to come to my house, Hilary dengan tak malu nya (as usual) texted me first, saying that she wants to come to my house, with 2 missed calls. I okay jea la :) (HAHA - don't get mad Hil ;p). Bored to death, we decided to go to McDee. Along's car wasn't at home so I curi-curi drove my dad's Honda Odyssey (however you spell it). When we were at McDee, Ma called all of sudden, dengan chuaknya I forced Hilary to tapaw the fries back and my Banana Pie along with the coke. Kabut ah dia sumbat sumbat fries dalam bekas fries tu, sampai straw pon pegi sumbat. HAHA. At the same time, dia usha usha D. Memang nak kena cepuk, sempat jugak dia menggatal. HAHA then, kelam kabut sial lari pegi kereta, ngahaha.


So, at home, we were TOO bored, we decided to take picts. And this is how it turned out;




We took around... 400 pictures! HAHAHA. I repeat, 400 ! Crazy ass man.
But it was fun, LOL. Rather than playing WarcraftIII 24/7, its better to spend my boring holidays with my dear love, Hilary aka piggydoggy.
Whatever it is, I LOVE YOU BEBE :) & change me to your 1st top friend. Or I'll kill you.
LOL, jokes :D
P/S: BlogSpot.com is stupid. HAHA.

2 comments:

Hilary Lim Mae Yan said...

why would i get mad.
i mmg tatawu malu pun. imagine.
"ee, hilary malu2 dgn ayuni la".
sounds fuck kn?
*here goes fuck again*

i sumbat straw sbb tngh borak dgn abg azrie. haha. and i usha beliau, sbb beliau comel. comel comel. HAHA. yuck. muke sebijik mcm ex aku je. gosh.

da change da pun. tawu jealous rupanya. AHAH. bile la kte na jd first awk heh?

if i keep on writing, its like creating another blog here. GOSH

Yunie Meow said...

HAHAHA D, adooyai.

lalala. taknak tukar, HAHA JK. Ive changed mine :) ohh, kata la you saja tukar top friend ? siot jea, gemok.