Thursday, January 1, 2009

Tears of.. ?

I could burst into tears now. But Im holding back, so hard. Why ? Bcse my little sister is here. She would say Im nuts if I cry all of sudden. So let it be..

2008 taught me LOTS of stuff. LOADS and LOADSSS. Especially about relationship. I mean, between a friend, a lover, an enemy, a stranger. Im...... argh, Im lazy to keep on blogging about this. HAHA. (I suppose if BlogSpot is strict, I would be kicked off this blogsite, lol)

My 2008 is just so full of dramas !

................... and I suppose my 2009 would have even more d-r-a-m-a-s ! (: I cant wait to live my seventeen years old life. It would sound so cool you know, like...

Anonymous : Adik umur berapa, dik ?

Meowchii : Saya seventeen (17).

Anonymous : Ohh, dah besar yek. SPM lah kamu yea tahun ni ?

Meowchii : Ha'ah. Kenapa ? Makcik jealous?

Okay, Im baked. Excuse me (: Whatever it is, HAPPY NEW YEAR ! *yeah its already January 2nd but wht do I care? BAHAHAHA.

P/S: I currently sound sengau. Lol.

0 comments: