Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Super Cat !

The title, I wish I could be one. I mean, I dont have to care just about anything.
- I dont have to care about examinations (do I have to explain..?)
- I dont have to care about friends (BFF or whatsoever)
- I dont have to care about family (every cat is considered as family, COOL aight ? I know :3)
- I dont have to care about boyfriends/husbands (change-able ALL THE TIME & that is sooooooo supercool)
- I dont have to care about what to wear/clothes (I could be naked/nude 24/7/31/12 HAHAHA)
- I dont have to care about what I eat (cats have superb enzymes that could digest almost ANYTHING & NO, male cats doesnt care how FAT/CHUBBY the opposite sex looks)
- I dont have to care about how I look (cats dont choose mate by looks)
- I dont have to care about being smart (again, do I have to explain..?)
- I dont have to care about being dumb (no one would judge me. HAHA)
- I dont have to care about taking a bath everyday (yeay!)
- I dont have to care about how long I sleep (I have all the time I want)

Its basically KINDA better to be a Cat. You even have nine lives. That is sooooooooooooooo cool. Right ? HAHA.

What happened today uhh ?
- Fathin finally went to her dentist after a long long time.
- I helped Ma with her flower stuff.
- Sya made a blog (at BlogSpot.com of course) and she asked me to add her. HAHA You ingat ni MySpace.com ke sayang? LOL.
- I was crushing so hard on Q, HAHAHA.
- Yak with Hilary all day long.
- Got into a fight with Noogie and Jay. Dah la tengah gaduh dengan Ik. HAHAHA Kau ni Yunie, kuat gaduh btl.

BTW, to Hil, I SWEAR IM SORRY :( Ive told you so.. I shouldn't have done what you asked me to do. Haih. Sorry dear & I dont want him, okay.

5 comments:

Hilary Lim Mae Yan said...

you don't want him?
WHY ='(.
once ur in u can't get out
tak kesah nak ke tak, u have to take.
he is urs.
u made him JOYJOY.
ahahahah.
its oke.
amik la dear.
tak kesah

Yunie Meow said...

I DONT WANTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT OKAY. haih.
I shouldnt have done it ! AJDADLJADJADB Now he thinks I like him, adoy..

... said...

- I dont have to care about taking a bath everyday (yeay!)

haha. smelly....

bna said...

bodoh ah kau ni..
kalau jd kucing, kene mkn ngan anjing..
n kene sepak ngan org2 yg mcm dni..
haha..

Yunie Meow said...

lari ah dari anjing ngok ! plus cakar la orang tak guna mcm Dini tuh HAHAHAH