Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Pathetic Blogger.

Yadda yadda,
I wont start my first blog with the boring, typical 'IM NEW IN BLOGGING' intro.
How pathetic, HAHA.
Special thanks to my retarded dear friend, NADNEUROTIC for telling me how to make a blog.

In YM, --
kitty: psychoooooo!
Nad Moch: retard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
kitty: HAHA
kitty: you have a blog!
kitty: lol
Nad Moch: yes i have a blog
Nad Moch: since last year
kitty: righttt
kitty: forgot
kitty: haha
kitty: now I feel like doing a blog
kitty: makeing
kitty: *making
kitty: creating
kitty: lol
kitty: how?
Nad Moch: do do
Nad Moch: go to
Nad Moch: www.blogspot.com
Nad Moch: register
Nad Moch: then...
Nad Moch: kaboooooooooooooom!!!!!!
Nad Moch: u have a blog my dear
kitty: HAHAHA
kitty: eh
kitty: okay
kitty: ill try
kitty: lol
Nad Moch: do it...
Nad Moch: then send me ur url...

so there it goes, HAHA :)

3 comments:

... said...

haha...

I'm good at giving instruction...
maybe i should teach more people how to create a BLUUUOOOOGGG......

Yunie Meow said...

oh cmon. wasn't tht hard actually. haha
I still dont understand why home ; DASHBOARD.
LOL.

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Dismiss Sluggish Downloads Using NZB Downloads You Can Instantly Search Movies, PC Games, MP3 Albums, Software & Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup[/B][/URL]