Saturday, December 27, 2008

Hello big fat liar.

Today was quite fun. Went to McD from 11am to 5.30pm. Sangap McD kott. Dini said I could be McD's mascott. *Correction, Bna did, as told by her.. I actually forgot who*. HAHAHA. LOL. There was a small gathering there. Im lazy to blog about it. Go to this chickenhead's blog (:

http://bnabonchet.blogspot.com/2008/12/meet-up.html

Alright. What's up with the title ? Huahua. Here it is;

I FUCKING HATE FRIGGIN LIARS. SO MUCH THAT I COULD JUST FUCKING FUCK THE SHIT OUT OFF LIARS. I JUST HATE EM, HATE EM SO MUCH.

Okay, normal font again. Ahh, what's there to talk about people who lie around telling other peeps this and that just to get attention or just for the sake of ruining other people's life ? A LOT. I just don't understand, why must people lie to get attention. Why ? Even if you do succeed getting attention, its not the real you who gets it. Its the fake you. FAKE. HAH. What a fake, plastic.

Here are a few type of lies:


Fabrication
Bold-faced lie
Lying by omission
Lie-to-children
White lie
Noble lie
Emergency lie
Perjury
Bluffing
Misleading/Dissembling
Exaggeration
Jocose lies
Contextual lies
Promotion lies

Lets concerntrate on Bold-faced lie.
Bold-faced lie
A bold-faced lie is one which is told when it is obvious to all concerned that it is a lie. For example, A child who has chocolate all around his mouth and denies that he has eaten any chocolate is a bold-faced liar.

I see these kind of people around me, A LOT. But no one is a big fat bold-faced liar like this one particular person I know. I wonder why must X do that? Its so clear that people know X is lying around here and there yet, X won't admit it. Why ? What's the point of lying to people when your lie is USELESS plus makes you look pathetic. Why ? I wish someone could answer my question. Ohh dear God.

Im off, night. Suddenly I feel all gloomy lol. I miss Bna Lynn Dni && Eeka gemuk already although we met up just now. Huahua. Hope to see you guys soon ! Arghh, night night.

P/S: I miss Barney && Loony too ): and and Koi asked for my YM the other day (: hee.

6 comments:

bna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Yunie Meow said...

bnyk la hang. nnt karang.. eh, bukan Dini eh ?huahau hbs tu sape yg cakap ? Fastlen eh eh eh ? hahaha (:

bna said...

kte yg ckp awk maskot mcd..

x reti bace yek?
kite!!
sabrina!!
i sat in front of u an yesterday..
kte yg ckp..
sungguh..
percayelah..

Yunie Meow said...

HAHAHHA mata aku sakit sebentar. HAHA bodo jea
rasa if baca cmmnt ni balik. huahua. I had to remove the previous cmmnt. TOO EXPOSING. haha. okay okay kite tukar. haish

Sya-shot said...

*deep* u have a deep heart. muahaha. ignore me. =)

Yunie Meow said...

Ive always ignored you Loon.. HAHAHA :P