Sunday, December 14, 2008

Accidents ?

Hilary and I went to KLCC on Dec 14 and A LOT OF STUFF HAPPENED. Im too tired to blog about what happened on that day. Go to this PIGGYDOGGY's link if you want to know (:

http://hilliey.blogspot.com/2008/12/raining-popcorns-3.html

'Events' list.

- We always miss the train, at least once.
- We didn't get to sit while on the train, not even once.
- Hilary always ask me 'btl ke ni? btl ke train ni? tak salah ke?"
*I know its hard to trust me but Ive been using this so called 'perkhidmatan' for almost a year. So I know la Hil. GEMOK*
- We watched Bolt 3D and it was AWESOME! :)
*Costs us RM17.oo HAHA cekik darah!*
- We drank coke THREE TIMES. Felt like Im in heaven, hahaha.
- I ACCIDENTLY pushed the popcorn on Hil. Haha I laughed so hard ATM.
- I can't stop laughing like hell when Rhino pops out in the movie. He's so cute ! Chii !
- We got lost, trying to look for RantAi Are Event.
*Tawaf outside of KLCC for like what, THREE TIMES? I swear if I walk just a bit longer my legs would 'chuck' off. Hahah.*
- I felt alienated when we got there. Full of rempits !
- We ate at Dunkin's Donut. Hilary makan comooooooot HAHAHA.

We arrived at Bandar Tasik Selatan Train Station at 6.30pm. I fell asleep at 8.30pm and woke up at 12.00am. And slept again at 7am. HAHAHA. Guess who called in the mid-morning? Ixxxx ! Haha he just got back from Tunisia. LOL. It ends here. Im dead bored. Ciao.

P/S: I hate BlogSpot.com

1 comments:

Hilary Lim Mae Yan said...


Hilary makan comooooooot

i DID?
patut la u bg i tissue
i tatawu pong kotor,
haihh
yeah
memalukan je
laen kali jgn bwk i kuar

p/s: u bwk org lain kluar we klash oke?
HAHAHAHAH