Wednesday, September 30, 2009

YUNIERELLA.

Dead tired!

Since my maid ran away a few weeks back, my whole family became the house maids, doing house chores now and then but when it comes to cleaning and tidying up the house, Ma would call some cleaners to come over to our house and get it done. And so she did today BUT the cleaner left early because apahal entah. Ada orang datang rumah dia? Something like that. EISH! Ended up, my whole family had to mop, sweep and scrub the whole house. Ha ha. I felt like I was Cinderella for the evening except I'm wearing better clothing of course :D I was scrubbing the kitchen floor using 3 sponges with a drained out brain due to trial results. It was fun! BAHAHA.

Why was it fun? I slided here and there using my knees and now I have bruises because of the kitchen tiles. Ha ha. Bimbo.

ME: Maaa look! Weeee~ *slide & slide & slide*
MA: Astagha. You're enjoying this aren't you?
LEE: *smack her head* Ya Allah!

0 comments: