Saturday, September 26, 2009

But it's my favourite!

''So baby don't worry you
were my only
You won't be lonely
Even if the sky is falling down"


Jay Sean - Down, such a catchy catchy catchy song, don't you think so?

I really need to STOP being judgemental on every single person I meet/going to meet for the first time. I had a thought of this particular habit of mine before, on how I should down size my awful tingkah laku on judging just about everything on everyone I meet. Baaad habit Yunie, bad bad baaad habit.

I tend to judge that particular person totally the opposite way of how he or she really is. How the thought of that person is very arrogant, ignorant and plain douche-y would linger in my mind but just as soon I chat with that person, poof. It would change every single thing about how I imagined that person would actually be.

And hey, you're amazingly gorgeous. ;)