Thursday, September 10, 2009

BOOM!

Addmaths partially blew up my brain in such an extravagant way that I couldn't really describe, to let you people REALLY understand what happened in my tiny brain on that particular self-moment. Literally. The first question was fine, Simultaneous Equations. He he. And then it just gets harder and harder.. As usual. Fishnets.

And then Madam sweetie 'ol sweet BIOLogy came along. It makes my head AND mind AND brain go bonkers! Which equally means BIOL TAHAP DEWA UNTA MATI BERANAK DALAM PERIGI LAH !

Pissed off pissed off pissed. With myself.

Shut the laptop down and go study, Bimbo. Ha ha.

And I find that 090909 doesn't give any significant meaning to me. Maybe I'm just heartless for the moment. Oh well, different people, different feelings, different point of views. Ciao. :)

0 comments: