Saturday, September 19, 2009

It's here.

Eid ul-Fitr.

The time of the year where kids begging around for money from aunties and uncles and relatives doesn't seem wrong at any point. The time of the year where people let themselves indulge in having guilty pleasures by sinking their teeth into uncountable amount of delicacies as a payback of holding them off for a month. The time of the year where firecrackers are heard all over the town, all the time, illegally and no one tend to actually care about it (except for cops and worried parents, no?).

For me?
The time of the year where I travel back to Melaka/Terengganu to sit back, relax and watch the day goes by every single minute without having a thought of anything but serenity and calm.... but no. Not this year.

It won't be that way for 2009. I can't relax knowing that I didn't do good for my trials. I can't relax knowing that SPM would be just so darn near. I can't relax knowing that I would be 18 the next time Eid comes around. I can't relax knowing that I'm getting older and I won't be called a school-girl no more sooner. But then again..

It's Eid so what the heck? :) I'm just gonna go crazy for it :)






Happy Eid people ! :)

0 comments: