Saturday, September 12, 2009

It works!

Okay, Pa's right. The Ogawa chair would help me become less stressed out. Hah.

I was studying physics and my back started to ache like hell again, so did my neck. So I used the Ogawa chair. Heh, to come and think of it, the last time I used that massage chair was like.. Before my PMR examination? Quite some time ago, ay?

And so, my journey begins from my study table to the upper living room, where THE chair is located, lol. I pressed the Automatic Programme button and then a seductive (joking) lady voice said "Please rest your head at the headrest to locate the position of your shoulder". I was like, "Wah! Ada suara olang!" First time I used the automatic programme lah, kata kan. Haha.

Due to the massages for half an hour, I got something that I should have gotten 2 months ago! Bahahha. ;)













Im eating oreo. ;p

0 comments: