Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Cheerleading Competition 2009.



After SIX BLOODY MONTHS of torture, dramas and hard work, Shirtliff won 1st runner up for the National Cheer Comp 09 :)

Although we were aiming for Champion but heck, 1st runner up is good enough! 41 cheer squads are competing and we got 2nd place, is that super or super ? :D Wohoo!


I started crying when they announced 5th place for Dynamitez. Dynamitez were SUPERB on that day yet they got 5th place? Imagine what was running through my mind at that particular moment. HAHA.



I'm just so glad it's finally over. I'm stress-free now, no more staying back til 7pm or 8pm. No more, "DO THE ROUTINE, AGAIN AGAIN AGAIN". No more of that! And best of all, no more torture :P



But then, I swear to God Im gonna miss all Shirtliff-ers. Sumpah demi Allah, sekarang pon dah mula rindu. Especially Sheerin yang PATAH TANGAN, haha lol kidding, dislocated arm nyeh? Something like that lah. Sayaaang awak Syiling :D



I love ALL Shirtliff members, Abby Alya Alysha Emma Fatin Hareesa Jazzy Jasmine Joyce Jehan Maria Mawar Nina Saleha Sheerin Suhaila. Sumpah sayang korang :)

And NOT TO FORGET, NEVER WILL, countless amount of thank youS to Aunty Lina, Aimanness, Baby Jane and all the seniors. I swear to God, w/o you guys, tak ke mana lah Shirtliff ni. Especially Aunty Lina and Aiman yang bersusah payah cari yellow socks and spanky pants last minute. HEHE :)


Cheerleading gave me countless numbers of memories, and to top that, extraordinary experiences :) Nothing, and I mean, nothing else can top this..for now. :p




LOVE YOU GUYS! TONNES! <3








This was recorded by The Star, main organizer.

After six months of torture, I feel light, knowing that there's no more cheerleading, I couldn't stop smiling :) but then, after the 2nd day of competition ended, teacher handed over a white piece of paper with printed stuff.. LOL

Hari: 6 -7 Julai, 10 - 11 Julai.
Masa: 0730 - 1230 tgh hari.
Tempat: Tasik Titiwwangsa

For what? Some shitty function by the PM, program ONE-MALAYSIA apa tah.. And taraaa, kena skip school for 3 days. HAHA. Tension btl ! Then, sekolah bagi cuti for two days, 8 & 9 July. So yeah, here I am at home, 'resting'.. HAHA.

Ohh what the heck. :)

PS: I injured my left arm muscle.. Ughh.

4 comments:

Alya Natasha said...

haha, ada yg fake smile ! lol lovee you






-alya ketottt-

Nisya Geek said...

yunie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
sorry tak dpt tengok u perform :(
cuz i pegi p.d hehe...
nasib the star ade record bleh ngok...
anyway congrats again :D

Yunie Meow said...

Alya: diam lah ketot. dah la comot. hahaha

Nisya: THAANKSS! hehehehe :)

Alya Natasha said...

comot ? mana ada !!! meoowwwww