Sunday, June 28, 2009

Autobots! :D

It's closer more than ever.

5 days til competition bitchessssss and freedom is MINE!

MINE I TELL YOU, M I N E !

MINEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

:)

Today was fine, tiring but heck, I went to watch Transformers II: Revenge of The Fallen with Sashot Wuff and Zety.

I woke up at 730, realising Im super late for practice which starts at 8, at Kompleks Sukan Kampung Pandan which Pa had no idea where the hell it is. So yeah, I reached there about... 815? Wasn't that late, phew :)

Practice til 11 and then Pa came. Sheerin tumpang-ed Pa to TS. We changed our clothes in the car, HAHA and lol -> Sheerin left her handphone. I was eating Chicken Rice at TS when suddenly Sheerin came and buat muka and said she lost her phone. HEHE comel jea muka :D

Everything sorted out, I finished my brunch and went to BORDERS.

Oh.My.God. Borders is FANTABULOUS! Haha. The biggest bookshop Ive ever been to ! I swear to God, tonnes of book to buy but heck, no kaching :D I manage to buy two teen-chic book. The sequel to Meg Cabot's All-American Girl, Ready or Not. And this one book by her too.. Whatever the title is :D Thanks Sashot. Muehehe.

Right, lets talk about the movie.
One word people; A-M-A-Z-I-N-G ! Transformers II is just so awesome! Two thumbs up! I can't stand the part where the Internet guy zapped himself with the Zapper thingy, haha. Funny :) I manage to hold on to my bladder til the movie ends. Wow :D The movie is SUPERB. YOU (whoever is currently reading my oh-so-pathetic blog) MUST watch the movie :)

Oh, get this. After the movie, we were walking around TS when we came along a Korean Boyband shop.. Yes, Sashot and Wuff got all excited. Me and Zety was annoyed to the max. I got so asdfghjk that I blurted out;

"Eh korang niiiii... Muka dorang semua ni sama jea! MATA SEPET! RAMBUT STRAIGHT! SAMA JEA!"

Being unaware that a Chinese guy was standing near to me........

Zety went all Choyychoyy, Sashot and Waff went ehem ehem ehem non-stop. Took me quite a while to realise what I did. HAHA.

Alright, enough. Tired of crapping. Toodles ppl :D

PS: Damn. My lips look a like duck's. Trenggg :/

0 comments: