Thursday, July 16, 2009

As you said; never was, never will.

So much for picture perfect. Undying, it's not a matter of don't want to, it's a matter of COULDN'T.


I won't stop frowning all day long,
At school at home, even in the crowd.
People might think it's just PMS or smthng,
Yet I know better than the whole world.
Was it worthwhile? Was is valueable enough?
I might ask.
Ohh, but things are changing dear boy,
People are realizing something.
What is it ?
My eyes, tears are rolling down my cheek.
I can't help it, I'm crying.



My heart beats fast, everytime I come near you,
or is it the other way around ?
I can't recall, I can't remember,
because you know, memories are good for nothing.
I've promised, I've pledged, I'll hold on.
NOT to you, but to myself, to me.
Something I call, sincere feelings.
But oh damn boy, you're just so blind.
You just can't see it, can you?
What is it ?
My heart, there's a hole in it. Black, devastating hole..
I can't help it, my heart is weeping.



Carving a smile, it's not as easy as before.
Faking? Easier more than ever.
I'm not saying you're the reason, but yeah.
You're A PART OF it. A BIG part..
But.. Oh what's the point?
I was reckless at that one point.
To might think I've found you.
Or you found me, loverboy.
I'm not blaming you, nor should I.
Because I know, it's all my fault that I fell for you.
My fault that I'm feeling this way..
What is it ?
My soul, it's so empty. Just, empty..
I can't help it, my soul is sobbing.



So love, I'm putting it to an end here. Like I did before. Only this time, it's a complete stop. Not a mere halt or whatever. Honestly, I regret.


No hard feelings. Why ? Because I don't even know you, right? :)

0 comments: