Friday, July 17, 2009

The hunt.

Ive officially allowed/allowing/has allow/whatever anyone w/out Google ID to comment on my blog so yeah, do comment! :)

I tried so hard to make everything, every single Goddamn thing I do to end up at its best but to no avail. So up to now, I still defy this quote;
"Work hard pays off".

What a lie...
Hmmp. Pays off in a total opposite way I suppose. Sucks.

Ouw, since I'm not really in a good mood (emotionally unstable due to a few circumstances... okay, just read my previous entry, lol). I'm just gonna get all EMO for a while. No joke..









Okay, joking. Whatever. This is life, BULLSHIT happesn 24/7 so what the hell. I'll live up to it.

But now, I'm on hunt.

Get this: I'm the hunter and I'm the prey.

So yeah, I'm running away. Run baby run...........
Running to hunt my prey and running away from my predator. Oh God. What fun, jolly molly. Guess who I'm running away from?

_______R.

You know who. ;)

3 comments:

bna said...

jgnlah mengarut..
sy x paham.. haha..
can i feel in the blank??
a_____

Syasya said...

i'm the predator and edward cullen is my prey? haha. :D

Yunie Meow said...

Bna; amik subject english 1119 tak? HAHAH. bangang! salah orang! :P

Sashot: terbalik! lol ahahha