Wednesday, July 29, 2009

The tummy is screaminnn.

Waaaaaaayyyyyyyyy back in 2006. :)

I was fasting today (puasa ganti) and dead tired, got home around 4. Knwing that our Bio paper is on Friday and we have ONE WHOLE DAY (skipping school on Thursday :P) to study, I acted like we;re not having any tests pon. So yeah, I drifted off to Lalaland at 530pm in hope of waking up at 6pm. Yealah, puasa kan, takut makruh. :)

I flunked my history paper BADLY by the way. Plus something embarrassing happened during EST paper......... Don;t wanna talk about it. Sheesh.

Nothing much happpened today. I just feel nostalgic.

I miss my zaman kegemilangan (haha) which is to me, during my form 2, year 2006. Rindu sangat sangat. I practically miss everything..

Sigh. I miss you, boy. Plus that bitch in MRSM Pengkalan Chepa. Mana kau dohhhhh, Ten? Rindu gila babi. Hmmp :(

Ohh, and I BREAKFAST (lol buka puasa) at 930pm. HAHA. Makruh jgak, tengg.

0 comments: