Tuesday, January 13, 2009

The Art of Wasting Time.

Its midnight sharp. 30mins left until I could do SuperSavers (Hotlink pnya ala ala bonus untuk pengguna pengguna dia. Tak save mana pon. Super lagi lah tidak) so I could be on the phone with ehem ehem (: hee. So, here's what happened today during Biology period at the lab..

The teacher asked us to do a short presentation about how can the human body... I cant recall the question. Ah, who cares. While she was yakking after the presentation, I got bored and did this on the testto paddo.
Look at the ugly anime I drew, I mean, focus on the hair, the COLOUR. HAHA. That's Loonhead's and Lenda's job. Sya said something like"Kite highlight rambut dia nak?", if Im not mistaken lah. So this is how it ended up. How nice, wohoo.
It reads "DURRAH = PLANARIA". Haha hopefully she wouldn't know I uploaded this..

That's all that happened. Haha. Ive been feeding myself with SUGAR lately, lotsa lotsa lotsa sugar. :O Especially this;


Yes, Gula Kapas a.k.a. COTTON CANDY ! Nyum :D

Alrightyy, Im off. I managed to kill 21mins. Yeay ! Toodles :D

P/S: I ate Yong Tao Foo again today :P

1 comments:

bna said...

buruk bebeno kau lukis..
kte pown blaja pasal planaria td..
if u cut it into 20 sections, it will all become seperate individuals..
haha! smart!