Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Mission Impossible.

Cut that crap.
Cut it out.
Cut me.
Cut some slack.
Cut everything.
Cut cut cut.

If only those dramas in life are just some scence we have to act in, life wouldn't become a JOB for us. Yeah, frankly, speaking of this, it's not possible to happen.

Some ppl say, "C'mon, life aint a job".
Some would say, "I hate living my life".

I say BOTH. Depending on my situation/condition. Everyone does, I suppose.

Life is what you make it. It would NEVER be what you WANT IT TO BE but it would turn out to be what you decided before the 'want it to be'. Know what I mean? It's like, how you live your life is the recipe, and what you get back is the result.

P/S: It cut me deep. The pain would eventually go away but the scar shall forever stay..

2 comments:

bna said...

aku paham ayat terakhir 2 je..
haha..

Yunie Meow said...

dungu sungguh kamu ni. haha