Wednesday, January 7, 2009

5 Sc. Beta II.

More like 5 Sc. Alpha ? Arghh where the hell did all the Betas gooooo ? ): Huahua. All I did in class so far is sleep and sleep and sleep. HAHA. I heard Durrah and Sya talked abt me when I was half-asleep..

Durrah : Yunie ke ni ?

Sya : Ha ah.

Durrah : Dia memg kuat tidur ke ?

Sya : Yeap, memg.

Kureng pnya Syasya. Back up la aku sikit ! Siott.

I dont like most of the teachers that are teaching our class. Mostly garang ): And I miss Pn Zamzilah ! )):

P/S: Ive read Konserto Terakhir up to chapter 5 in a day ! :3

7 comments:

Sya-shot said...

REALLY? i cant recall saying anything abt u sleeping. =)

Yunie Meow said...

seriously I heard you guys talking ! or it could only be a dream. hmm. but I REALLY DID heard Durrah's voice. hahaha

kinssy said...

I miss Beta people and the previous Beta teachers who rocked like heck.

bna said...

yun..
rindu gler ah kt awk..
dh 10 hr kte x chat owh..
i expect this year would be the worst year ever..
EVER!
i hate the school..
i hate datin mazlilah..
i hate!! i hate some of the form4!
they r driving me nuts..
huhu..

Yunie Meow said...

YES, me too ! and the 6 Jahanam too.. well, only a tiny bit. HAHA Nana where did you find my blog ? huahua.

kinssy said...

Ahh. I'm like a secret agent. Bahaha.

Gimme your blogger email eh. I wanna invite u to my blog. ;)

Yunie Meow said...

Bna: I MISS YOU TOO ! haha thts why I changed school in the first place ! lol Jr. mcm tutt. bahaha.

Nana: you gila hebat. HAHA here;s my email;
dolliekitty@hotmail.com =D