Thursday, January 22, 2009

On the go.

It is only the 4th day of the 3rd week of the 1st month of 2009 & Im already living my so called Senior Year like a dead fish. I repeat, like a DEAD FISH. Okay, not really. Just half-dead. But still, I can't even watch The Simpsons at 530pm anymore ! That's so unfairrrrr! Haih. I miss the holidaysss ):





Hohoho Merrrrrry Chinese New Year! Datang lah copat. I can't wait to sleep late and wake up late and stop worrying & stressing myself out about schoolworks and yang sewaktu dengan nya.

This is Puffy anyway. Sooo VAIN. I know, haha.




Meow :D


P/S: School is killing me !





4 comments:

bna said...

it's ok syg..
school is killing me 2..
lets die together forever bebeh!
haha..

Yunie Meow said...

But I dont wanna die yet.... hehe

bna said...

who said i wanna die now..
haha..

Yunie Meow said...

nvm. I dont understand this sentence,
"lets die together forever"
forever tu, menda? hhahahaha