Monday, June 22, 2009

Cocococomp!

Competition is freggin near, and God knows how excited, anxious, scared I am.

All the best for Shirtliff, I LOVE YOU GUYS, TONNES! =)

Shirtliff has been practicing like bloody hell and like I said sooooooooo many times since a few days ago..

"If tak menang jgak, taktahu lah nak kata apa"




Middle finger mannnnn if tak menang.




Haha. High anticipation for this competition. It's my last year to be going to a competition under school, so, I'm hoping for the best out of it.

Ive learned A LOT since Ive joined cheerleading. It's not the typical lesson you get from trying something new. This time it's different. It's passion, =)

Cheering around with all those other FREAKING PERKY little lass especially Alya & Fatin (haha get mad, I dont care :P) makes me feel like I have my own big family. 16 girls cheering for the best, practicing like hell, doing awesome stunts and lastly,

MAKING OUR WAY TO BE GEMGEMGEMGEMPAK :)

No, Im strictly not being jocky here. Im just expressing out my feelings, my opinion, what I feel.

I love Shirtliff =)

BLACK
YELLOW
AND
WHITE,
LET'S FIGHT!
tet, tet, tet tet... HAHA =)
PS: Thinking of ganti puasa soon after the competition.. HAHA.

0 comments: