Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Aragrhgarghagrha.

LOL :) <- Click =P

I hated Saturday May 30th. Don't ask why. I just hated it.

Holiday doesn't seem like a holiday much for me, knowing that I only have ONE MEASLY WEEK to enjoy it ): I can't even cope up with my family and friends.

Figoe is going away to his Aviation Academy in Langkawi soon and I can't even follow my family to send him off. What a bummer. I suppose I should just fuck myself all day long til I'm tired. LOL joke. I rather zzz than wasting my time being in agony.

I'm looking forward for Wednesday;

GOING TO GENTING BABYYYYYYYYYYY! WITH BARNEY AND SOME OF HER FRIENDS. I JUST CAN'T FUCKING WAIT. INSYAALLAH IT WOULD BE A BLAST =)

And for you sweetheart, I miss you ): A LOT.
OH toodles, need to sleep. Ciao homosapiens.

2 comments:

Alya Natasha said...

aww, you link me ;p

FarahS said...

i miss you ayuni :(