Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wondrously bitchy.

Being in a relationship is like signing an agreement that would only break off in such an unimaginable, horrible way, for me that is, unless you marry that partner of yours. How can you stop or discontinue a magical feeling, so lovely yet full of insecurity but that it is something that you had dreamed of for thousands of times and one day, just on this one particular day, you decided that it has to come to an end. How?

Relationships hardly last long. That's how I see relationships now, I just don't want to get serious and fool around but AGAIN, attempts failed. I'm in a floating mode now I guess? I don't chase, I don't avoid. I just....... FLOAT because what the future holds for relationship is just so, unpredictable. In other words, saya trauma.

And so, why do we bother chasing people around, eh?

No offense to those who are in relationships. Hold on tight, I swear to God, it would be hellafun for what the future has for you people! - If you're true to your feelings ;)

0 comments: