Friday, October 2, 2009

Sweet Eid.

Filzah called me up at 745pm, saying that she's near AEON Cheras Selatan. I was asleep and exhausted because of the evening event. What the hell, I fell asleep during Maghrib. Haha. She arrived at 810pm and we went straight to Syashot's house in KL!


It was hella fun. I like the nasi kapit. Hee! And muffin.





I can't really describe how much I truly love spending time with these beloved angels of mine. :)
Okay. Scratch that. They're little devils with invisible horns but oh, what the heck! I love them! ;)) This is how true friends are. Best lah korang :D

More photos soon ;)
* * *
BARNEY: Muka you macam kawan Cina you tu!
ALIAH: Ha ah la! Macam Hilary tu!
DURRAH: Yang macam dalam gambar kecik tu, kan kan?
WAF: Ha ah! Ha ah!
ME: Eeee ni lagi sekor sekor, sama jea mcm my dad and sister!


(after eating rice)

SYASHOT: Eeeh Yunie, muka you macam Hilary tu!
ME: Lagi sekor.................

2 comments:

Afiq Asri. said...

ameer, luqman, whisz, fahmi pon kata muka kaw mcm hilary.
aha :)

Yunie Meow said...

penat dah aku dengarr wei. haha.