Thursday, May 14, 2009

Snrtttttt.

Snrrrrrtttttttttt. *bunyi sedut hingus* (eww HAHA)

Having a runny nose. Damn it.

Just now was fucking stupid. During AddMaths Paper I, my phone rang. I mean, my alarm (TI - Whatever You Like). Fuck it. HAHA. Ustazah was like looking here and there and I was like, "apsal ?". Note; I'm getting a fever so my senses are like.. Low ? Disfunctional ? Lol basically, kurang dengar. So I ignored. Then, it gets to me.

"SHIT MY PHONEEEEEEEEEEEE!"

I was like kelam kabut gila tekan handphone. Hahah. Then it rang again. I got fed up and cabut the battery =)

_________________________________________


Cheer practices are SO LIKE, REALLY REALLY REALLY giving me LOVEBITES . Bruises all over, here and there, it's everywhere lah. Haha.

Toodles. Need to study for Agama paper tomorrow. Good luck for your examinations, my fellow readers.
If there's any. Hahah =)

PS: I MISS YOU A LOT =(

0 comments: