Saturday, May 23, 2009

=D

Beautiful mistakes.
Empty miracles.
Devastating hopes.
Agitating dreams.
Painful pleasures.
Darkened desires.
These pair of words just popped from my mind. I just feel like typing it down. Lul HAHA.
You shall despise all,
For your suffering is my dominant amusement,
For your pain is my all-time entertainment.
Fill me with laughter,
As I shall fill you with crystal droplets.
Unmistakenably perfect, darling.
ARGHHH DONNO WAI I FIL LAIK TAIPING OL DIS ! LULZ ! HAHA.
Oh, let me be berlagak this time around;
PS: I'm getting an iPhone 3G ! =)

8 comments:

bna said...

shakesphere dh rasok kau ape?

Yunie Meow said...

Shakespeare & Emily Dickinson HAHHAHHA. =D

Alya Natasha said...

ahhh, no fair :( haha

Yunie Meow said...

BE jealous Alyaa :PP haha

Hilary Lim Mae Yan said...

chet
stakat 3g iphone.
ape je.

Yunie Meow said...

jealous much? HHAHAH :P

ameera syazwanee said...

iPhone !!! awesome blossom :P

Yunie Meow said...

hahah, thanks ;)