Sunday, May 10, 2009

Ma's Day =)

Firstly,
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE LOVELY MOMMAS OUT THERE ! =)
and a special wish for my Ma, Happy Mother's Day Ma, I LOVE YOU! =)
Lol she doesnt even have a blog, what's the point ? Haha Whatever, what the heck =)
Today's performance SUCKED LIKE FUCK! HAHAHA I mean, I SUCKED! I did tonnes of wrong steps. Yealah what do you expect ? The camera was like focusing on me (note: I'm not being vain here) The camera was really just below my nose! LOL seriously, the camera was super close that it got me nervous and I ended up forgetting the steps. HAHA I sucked man. Dah lah Im in the front line, memang best lah wei. They were broadcasting the Robocon thingy LIVE.
HAHA.
Thank God nobody watches RTM nowadays =)
Well, except for grannies I suppose =)
Ciao cin Cao, I need to study for BM paper I & II tomorrow. Argh shit. I'm doomed.
Quote of the day:
Makcik dah doblas tahun kahwin! Lama tak lama tak ? 2 tahun bercinta, lepas tuh kahwin terus ! Masih bahagia sampai sekarang!
- one random RTM make up artist =)

2 comments:

bna said...

haha..
xyah nk salahkan kamera ye..
kau 2 yg clumsy..

awk borak nga make up artis mane nih?

Alya Natasha said...

hahaha, betul betul x)