Monday, April 27, 2009

Yaw.

Meet Cheese sayang (:

Well, here's the deal. As you all are KINDA well-informed, I just had my 2nd Intervensi last week. The feeling of sitting for the last paper was heaven. And YEAY its finally over. But here's the REAL DEAL; Diagnostic is starting up in LESS than 2 weeks. What on earth is going on man ? Its so UNFAIR. Unfair tahap gaban lah weii. Im so pissed off. I thought I could rest myself for the first 2 weeks (no cramming at night) as Im busy with cheering all day long for, practically, everyday after school hours and tuition on most of the weekdays' nights. Its hell I tell you, HELL. Haih. God, give me time, please?



School is giving me a-freaking-hell-lot of pressure these days. With Ma & Pa at home forcing me to study 24/7 and help Lynee with her studies. TOO MUCH WORK MAN. Have to take care of the cats lagi.. Haih.



Ciao. Insyaallah I would still survive tomorrow and the coming days to blog some more.. HAHA.



PS: I love you so muchiemuchie :P

2 comments:

hypersyaza said...

kucing yunie comel!!
but mcm cat tu snap gamba dia sendiri XD

Yunie Meow said...

HAHAA catwhore, camwhore lol ;D