Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's over.

No more baby baby.

F I N A L L Y , it all ends ! HAHAHAHA.

Lol my stupid 2nd Intervensi is just around the corner yet I could come online and blog around, playing MySpace and Facebook. Walaweh, hebat kau. I could assure you my results would suck ass, hahahh.

Nothing interesting happened at school today, except for the fact that we only studied for TWO periods. Out of 12 periods, teacher was in only for TWO PERIODS. I shouldn't have come for school today hahaha but photoshoot punya pasal, datang lah =)

I hope those pictures would turn out good (:

FYI, I ENVY THAT GIRL IN 5 ALPHA ! HAHAHAHAHA.

You know who Syasya. Damn. Sometimes I wish I'm her. Hahah.

PS: "Dekat school hardcore, dalam blog mushy-wushy..."

Shut up Syasya. Do you want me to get all mushy-wushy with ya ? I swear to God you'll REGRET it til your last breath. HAHAH.

3 comments:

bna said...

girl in 5 alpha?
do u mean me?
owh..
dont envy me..hahaha..

Sya-shot said...

yeah! try being mushy2 wit me lahh! :D

Yunie Meow said...

Bean; 5 Alpha of SBU lah nenek ! HAAHHAHA

Sashot; LOL I can bet, you wont talk to me anymore after tht.hahahhaah