Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Ribbit.

I just feel like blogging but Im out of ideas. Lol. People, PLEASE DO get me wrong, you'll entertain yourself BETTER that way. HAHAHA.

In Bio lab (first period) . . .



D: Oh hye baby!

Y: Er, hye. Eh Daniel, why did you shift class ah ?

D: Why ah ?

Y: Yeah, why ?

D: Because you tak layan I lah . .

Y: Ngek, seriously, why ?

D: Because you tak layan I laaa !

Y: Ooof* -give up-



When would it end ?
LOL =)

We, 5 SCIENCE BETA students were SURGEONS for 80mins (2 periods of Bio).

We bedah-ed froggies (:

Durrah, Filzah & me were being cruel.. Super cruel.

TRUST ME. We were. Wait until I upload the pictures :D

By the way,
even Eugene said : You girls are so kejam !!
Zui Khai said : Aiyoh, berdosa lah you girls.

HAHAHHAHA Kinda enjoyed myself tearing up that dead frog. Lol.

R I P froggie (:

ToOoOooOOoOOdles. Got some stuff I have to do (=

PS: Alya freaking STEPPED on my lower ehem ehem, upper ehem ehem and FLAT ON THE FACE. Yeah, having a red nose now . . . Lol.

2 comments:

hypersyaza said...

hehe next week my class is also bedah katak... haha can't wait for it.
i've already captured two frogs (or toads) in my backyard XD

bna said...

naseb bek kte bedah ikan jeh..
haha..