Sunday, March 1, 2009

Dayyum.

Whatever, whenever, love;

- Jogging in the rain is not that bad :D
- I should start watching my diet and eat properly. Need to maintain my weight.
- Should get a sun-lotion-protection thingy.. Getting tanned more than ever, thanks to VBall practice.
- Stop procrastinating homework. Ughh.
- Stop squeezing my pimples and zits.
- I drink Coke WAYYYYY too much -- 2 tins per day! :S
- My SAMSUNG handphone (Lini's actually) is stupid. I want a new phone!
- Go online LESS.
- Be more flexible please, duh.
- Stop whining about my body and start doing something.
- STOP ZZZ-ING IN CLASS!

Im getting more and more cruel/evil/devilish/heartless/ignorant/vain/bitchy/stuck up/coldhearted day by day. Why?

I think its beacause of this empty heart.....

HAHA pish posh, joking (: Im just getting more and more playful :D YEAY :D

PS:Its funny how these Jrs are after my exboyfriendS. I repeat, exboyfriendS. yes, S. Ad Zas and Ab Nurf hahaha I suppose I got lucky back then to actually be able to own both of those hot guys (:

PPS: Babes, I know everything ;)

0 comments: