Saturday, August 1, 2009

Moo.

We, are, fah-mi-ly! :)

It's Saturday and yeah, I have my workshop at KLCC as usual (today's subjects are Chemisty and Modern Maths) I did reach KLCC but I skipped my workshop.
Know why?

.......

I reached KL when it was nearly 930am while my workshop starts at 8am :) HAHA What do you expect? Just to save myself from the embarrassment of arriving there late, I decided to skip. I went to watch a movie instead :P

Cousin Venjii dropped me off at KLCC at 1015 after having breakfast at Old Town White Coffee. I bought 1 LAND OF THE LOST ticket and 3 SKRIP 7707 tickets for the day.

So yeah, I watched the Land of the Lost movie ALONE while waiting for Cousin Venjii to finish her work at 1pm. HAHAHA funny yet DUMB. Seriously, such a dumb movie. :)


Skrip 7707, a malay horror film. Ummp, not THAT scary. Hysteria is way way way spookier :) But it has an interesting ending though - the producer ended up interviewing 7 ghosts :) Oh, and I said 'babiiiiiiiiiiiiiii' quite a lot because they used TONNES of unsur suspens in the movie. Ngahaha.


Nevertheless, it was fun. Skipping my workshop and went to watch 2 movies in a row. HAHA.
Oh, and about Sashot's entry; here,
I MISS THAT DAY TOO! ♥♥♥


0 comments: